Saturday, August 11, 2012

Our first week...

   Now that Ivy is here, we are all doing a little bit of adjusting. Natalie and I are adjusting to a few hours of sleep a night (if we are lucky), and Ivy is adjusting to life outside of a spa treatment! We couldn't be happier with her in our life. I hate to say it but we are definitely wrapped around her little finger, mostly because her fingers are so cute! She actually isn't very fussy at all until late evening when she suddenly gets a burst of energy and feels like being awake and very alive. She's undoubtedly growing like a little weed. Last night she was pretty awake around midnight so I took her down into the kitchen and she helped me cook up some chicken. Of course by the time it was done cooking and I was ready to eat, she had a blow out in her diaper... welcome to parenthood! Here are some pics! 




































2 comments:

  1. Love all those pics and welcome to the world of blowout diapers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't seen all these pictures. She is so cute! Keep the posts coming...MOM

    ReplyDelete